Wednesday 18 October 2017

I have chosen this picture of my model after a very hard thought decision and feel the change was for the better.





This is the picture I used as my model. This was used as it looks very atrractive to my audience especially male audiences. The pose looks very model-like and the fact that the hair is across half her face shows she may have two sides to her personality. I made the model wear a green jacket to match my feature colour and normal black clothes to show simplicity but also to give connotations of power and professionalism. I feel this is key if I want to give out a meaning through my choices I make with the clothing and colour scheme used. The lighting has been improved with my background being played with using various tools such as the stamp pattern tool to make it more smoother and also the brightness leveling tool to make my model look more brighter and more eye-catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment