Wednesday 4 October 2017


























I have produced a flat plan of my magazine. 

I have made the Masthead red purely due to the fact that it seemed a convention of other similar magazines such as vibe. 

I put my cover feature stories on the left and right and made sure to give clues as to the type of genre of the magazine which i also noticed with other music magazines.

I put my bar-code to the left which was where it was placed in most of the other magazines looked at.

There were many graphics used in the Vibe magazine so i went and included a graphic as seen in my flat plan. I have put two graphics.

I made use of Puff words which help to increase the status of my magazine. Words such as Exclusive.

I put a little teaser at the bottom such as "Up Your Game". This is very common in music and sport magazines to entice the reader to read the magazine.

My background colour will white and my main colour will be red but my model will most likely wear black as it suits the Hip-Hop theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment