Tuesday 3 October 2017


My Initial Ideas:


















The name of my magazine is Beat. I have chosen this as i feel that it strongly links to Hip-Hop and gives connotations of grime. I have looked at Hip-Hop magazines such as Vibe who have all their magazines very similar to each one with very slight difference. The main thing about this magazine is the model. The model is mostly a male in each edition. The model always looks angry or a very
startled face. Personally I am looking to take a mid-close up shot of my model as I do want to keep similar conventions to magazine such as Vibe.
In terms of colour, i will keep my background white but will use the colour red with my model wearing black.


I was initially quite worried as I have never used things such as Photoshop however now I am a bit more confident and with the right support i can get my magazine up and running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment