Wednesday 4 October 2017

My Reader Profile:



There are many questions to be answered when it comes to the audience of my magazine.

Who is my magazine targeted at?



Age:
My magazine will be mainly targeting an audience of the ages of 10-24. It will not be lower than ten due to the fact that there may be some graphical and inappropriate content. My audience are people who like the genre hip-hop and listen to famous artists such as Drake, Eminem, Bruno Mars and others. 

The hobbies of my audience:

My magazine is not specific to any people who like different hobbies but it is mainly for people who do like playing sport as they listen to such music when playing. Furthermore, I want to bring news and gossip about every famous artist for my audience so for that to happen i need an audience who care very much about these sort of stuff and have a sort of addiction towards this kind of music. I am aiming at people who are slightly crazy and risk-takers. Their weekends are not spent on doing homework but rather going to parties and concerts. People who have headphone out their ears only when sleeping.


Job Description: 

My magazine is mostly targeted to lower working class people as it will be very informal and there will be a frequent use of colloquial language which is not a type of magazine a working class person will want to buy. My magazine will be aimed at young teenagers and students who listen and dedicate a lot of their time trying to get hip-hop music to listen to and also are very keen on grime artists listed above.



Gender: 

Looking at other hip-hop Magazines such as Vibe, I came to the conclusion that most of the models are people who are male which is something I am going to slightly change by having a female model on the front cover to be able to reach out to a wider audience range and more particularly  females.


Income:

I am not aiming at anyone that is working specifically. My magazine will not be a very astronomic price where customers will have to skip times to save up. my magazine will be suitably priced so that teenagers who mostly are not working as of yet can afford to purchase each edition.





No comments:

Post a Comment