Monday 16 October 2017

This is my choice of Masthead. I found this style of font on a website called Dafont. I have used a style of font that is called Groovy as i feel this is what would suit my genre of a magazine which was HIP-HOP. The style makes it look close to a piece of art or graffiti which is mostly done by teenagers which is who my main target audience are. Furthermore, I have used A Green colour because of the fact that that my model is wearing a green  jacket which made my feature colour green so it all matches with everything. which interacts with the reader and stands out in his eyes. It seemed to be apt to me as it matches with the genre of my magazine and also the target audience. The co lour green gives the reader thugs and hooliganism  danger which is perfect for the genre of my magazine.  

















No comments:

Post a Comment