Wednesday 18 October 2017

I used a plus sign to introduce other pieces of information. I had to find a pefect shape and had to go throgh many options and narrowed it down to one i liked.



















I found one I liked so I took it to my magazine and tried to position it in the perfect way but first there was a slight problem.


















The Plus sign was not the colour I was looking for and This was vital as it needed to match my feature colour.




I Used a tool called Magic wand to highlight my Plus sign and and then i chose a colour to match my magazine and clicked select. Then A shortcut i've learnt recently was CTRL+ backspace which changes the colour of the Plus sign.









Below is how my Plus sign looks currently and I made it look like my feature colour so it stands out and does what I placed it there for.









No comments:

Post a Comment