Tuesday 3 October 2017





To gain a better understanding of the conventions of magazines, i have deconstructed a magazine. I chose a music magazine as it is what I will be creating for my preliminary , I chose a vibe magazine as it is a hip-hop magazine which is what i am doing. This will assissist me tjroughtouth this process of my preliminery task as I will be able to pick out key things that have to be on my magazine especially the music ones. The one choses above is A vibe magazine with famous rapper T.I on the front cover. The shot type is a mid-close up which is something I must take into consideration when producing my magazine. Even the masthead speaks A lot for itself as it has a vibrant red colour which is something common in many music magazines. I will definitly be looking for ideas on pull quotes as music magazines tend to always include them which is a huge convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment