Tuesday 17 October 2017

This is my comparison between my final magazine front cover and my my flat plan.


Overall, there have been many changes throughout this process. Many things such as the colour of my font to match the green jacket worn by the model to make my feature colour stand out. I have taken out some graphics and kept one main circle graphic and made it the feature colour as well. The main feature stories have been moved to the right side to make space on the left for the graphic.
The name of the model is on her knee and it is in a very striking font to make it catchy for the reader and want to know more about the model who already looks very attractive which engages the audience more, specifically male audiences. The bar code has been moved from left to right and made smaller to match magazine conventions. The magazine is intended at youngsters and teenagers and the choices I have made I feel make it appropriate to call this a magazine a Hip-Hop magazine.





No comments:

Post a Comment